Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bag of Tricks

Overnight Checklist (current)
1. Christian Louboutin shoes in black and nude colors
2. Lingerie from La Perla
3. Handcuffs
4. Blind Fold
5. MAC lipglass/Powder
6. 1 Ambien
7. Various assortment of birth control

I find how odd the content of my bag can be packed when the Misses is out of town and the mistress is in. More odd, it depends on the man I’m seeing.
The very first man I dated had a very strict checklist that almost took the fun out of fucking.

1st Man’s Checklist
1. Baby Pink and Black Lingerie only
2. Vibrator
3. Cigarettes
4. Ridding Crop
5. Massage Oil

The second man I was a courtesan to (and business partner to the first) was far more open to a variety in my bag-o-tricks. Creative freedom if you will. The only thing that was consistent was stamina. And bite marks on my inner thigh.

It seems the misses is out, the Mistress is in. All of us. The wives must travel with friends because there seems to be a little game called, "take your girls on the side out for dinner with fellow male friends and their mistresses.' They practicly finger fuck us at the table. Then some nights, we all go to one's house while the men smoke their cigars and drink and we girls play together. Hey, no one said we didnt work hard for our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment